[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun May 3 13:01:55 PDT 2009

On Sun, 3 May 2009, Joseph Fagner wrote:

> 65 bucks for the plans printed on that big ass paper PLUS a CD with all the
> stuff on it.  You are barely clearing any sort of profit.  That's got to be
> 30-40 bucks just in hard cash spent per order.  And the time spent doing it,
> you are giving it away for free.  99 bucks would be the MINIMUM I would
> consider charging given the amount of time, R&D, blood, sweat and tears
> you've piled into this project.

Well it never was about how much money I could make on it.  I'm trying to
lower the bar in order to get more people involved in the hobby.  You
can't swing a stick without hitting a pile of electronic goodies for a
cockpit, but when it comes to the cockpit itself, there ain't much.

> As for mine, it's kind of like a supermodel...looks great, fun to touch and
> fondle and dream...but that's about all you can do with it right now.  You

Hehehe.  Sounds like a fun evening to me. *laughs*

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!