[simpits-tech] Interesting news on the EECH front

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:06:50 PDT 2009

Bill wrote
               Firstly I am no expert I am building a sim but that is about
it. What your trying to do if I understand it correctly you can not do on a
PC but you can do it on a Mac .  In X-plane I inquired about the
capability of doing this. I inquired of my old friend Sergio
 Santagada about doing it. . He said "you can run up to eight monitors at
one time on a Mac your only limitation in X-plane is video computing power".
Today it's possible to run 2ea 8800 in a Mac Pro which should be enough.
Another thing that helps is Mac is 32 bit processing that is capable of 32
gigs of ram and that helps.
            Thank You this wasn't designed to put anyone down or start
a platform war only to inform.

Best Regards

Bill