[simpits-tech] Electronics question

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:26:14 PDT 2009

jeroen,
This is the Hardway
seems like you overherd of Open Collector, outputs
1. put 5vdc on the collector through a small resistor like 330ohms,
put your lamp/what ever between the resistor and the open collector now you
can pull this down with a gate if you want to, tada
Cris Harrison

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Jeroen Huijben <jeroen_huijben at hotmail.com