[simpits-tech] landing gear indicator delay curcuit

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:40:38 PST 2009

ok you guys Im in pain reading this.. if your controller  has limited output
then give it a boost... and you are just wasting your time trying to drive
24vdc lights from a 5v (TTL) drive through a relay.
please find TIL-111 or opto-couplers, they are isolated so you dont blow up
your controler
basicly you put in the input your LED out put to one pin, the other is
ground. the other side looks like an open collector curcuit.
for more notes    http://simpits.wetpaint.com/page/Driving+Cockpit+Lamps
have fun
Cris Harrison
Phoenixcomm