[simpits-tech] No LeoBodnar? Try Hagstrom.

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 11:51:01 PDT 2009

Roy, that is very cool!  Im curious if there is an advantage with going Phidgets instead of EPIC?
I just gutted a real 727 VSI and installed a servo linked to a multi controller. It looks like a million dollars when running! Neat stuff!

Justin Messenger

Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments
www.nu-tekinc.com

www.PhantomSim.org

To:
>"Simulator Cockpit Builder's List" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>

>Quite back on topic...

>I just got a pair of Phidget 0/16/16's driving my annunciator panel.

After all these years of dicking about with gadgets'n'widgets I still get
>a huge kick out of seeing things light up when they're supposed to !

>Aircraft at 30,000 feet.

Set fuel to about 2 gallons per tank...

>Sit back hugging large cup of coffee and wait...
>
>Engines splutter...  Engines die...

>Annunciator panel lights up like it's Xmas  :-)

>I love my job on days like this !

>Oh, just put a 6,300 UKP order in to simkits too.
>

>Roy.

Justin Messenger

Cell (501) 620-6004