[simpits-tech] I need the Falcon AF overview

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 22:07:16 PST 2009

That's because the creators of AF don't care about simulator guys like us.
They came out and said so.  That's why anyone that flies falcon seriously
with a sim uses open falcon as the avionics are far more realistic..and you
can make said modifications.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.

--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter

  _____