[simpits-tech] I need the Falcon AF overview

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 18:59:07 PST 2009

I have been to Viperpits many times, but there is no instructional section telling where and how to modify Falcon AF for use in a pit.  I need to know how to modify it so that you can fly other jets besides F-16s, and if there is a way to modify the HUD view so that the HUD is the correct size for my sim when using a projector.

We have a real Cobra helicopter sim that I would like to network with the jet sims using a combat simulation, but it appears there not a good game out there capable of this that can also be adapted for use in a pit.

Justin