[simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 09:15:24 PST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > but hell - I've got enough to do!
> >
> Nah.  You need more!  You'll need to find a table saw not made by
> Fisher-Price's Health & Safety dividion though. *huge grin*

Hey, mine's a Delta.  Sadly it's not the cast iton one though :-(  One
day.

I lose my workshop now for a few months while the builders extend my
house, but then I suspect the EC135 sim will start to take shape. I've
been accumulating parts for this for quite some time now and I've already
got a buyer for it so hey, it'd be a crime not to build it!

Plus - it's a good excuse to take up the offer of a ride in the real thing
I've been offered :-)

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.