[simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 24 08:02:18 PST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:
>

> Woot'n'stuff !
>
> Nice work gene - that's a real credit to you.  I could feel my fingers
> twitching and thoughts of dusting off the table saw keep coming to mind...

Thanks!

> but hell - I've got enough to do!

Nah.  You need more!  You'll need to find a table saw not made by
Fisher-Price's Health & Safety dividion though. *huge grin*

> Now... digital angle gauge eh?  Not got one of those....  yet.

That little gadget is the most f'ing awesome tool I've bought since the
'bot.  It let's me accurately set the 23.5 degree angle that the
windscreen and canopy parts need to be cut at.  You should grab the
updated copy of the manual - it has the finished "standard" version in it.
I'm hoping to get some work done on the windscreen this week.