[simpits-tech] board mystery...

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:37:35 PST 2009

Rick Davis wrote:
> [...]
Nay, Nay said the little red hen, no I use these puppies, I have a bout
10 units (used) they all had to be reprogramed so the usb would work.
but that no problem... and since its programable I/O for my NAV computer
hardware:
http://www.tpub.com/content/ahapache/TM-1-1520-238-T-1/css/TM-1-1520-238-T-1_088.htm
which has been gutted buy all of the displays and switches are there
so I use the card and I program it. you do the keyboard has been rewired
to output 0-D via priorty encoders, and then each switch goes to hex
latch, 2 switches per latch so
1 latch for the two rotary switches
1 latch for the two thumb wheel switches
1 latch the the keyboard it self
1 latch /decoder  14bit one for each display
1 latch / decoder 16 bits
a bad sim of it. http://www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim/demo/demo.html
BTW i am also rewriting the code so I can plug them into a UNIX box and
use my streams drivers.
Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us