[simpits-tech] OpenCockpits IOCards...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 3 13:54:19 PST 2009

> This is typical of the MSFS community.  You can never get any of these guys
> to allow you to interface with their stuff.  This is the same thing Leo ran
> into when he tried to break into the MSFS community.

I suspect that has more to do with Leo's ability to make Ghandi angry
enough to kick his ass. :)

> Gene, I assume your interface is compatable with the PHCC?  When will you
> have a beta for testing with...specifically for falcon 4.0?

It's not yet.  I'm still finishing off the diy cockpit docs.  That should
be done soon.  I was inquiring about the OC hardware because Frank R.
pointed it out to me.  I've got the PHCC hardware built ( the main board
and in input module so far), but I haven't had the time to dig into it
further.

> No one has yet release a functional piece of software for PHCC.

I distinctly recall seeing something for the PHCC and Falcon.  It was on
"lightning's" site (or something close to that - I don't have the url
handy)