[simpits-tech] OpenCockpits IOCards...

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 12:45:25 PST 2009

This is typical of the MSFS community.  You can never get any of these guys
to allow you to interface with their stuff.  This is the same thing Leo ran
into when he tried to break into the MSFS community.

Gene, I assume your interface is compatable with the PHCC?  When will you
have a beta for testing with...specifically for falcon 4.0?

No one has yet release a functional piece of software for PHCC.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter