[simpits-tech] FSX

lestatandakasha at msn.com lestatandakasha at msn.com
Mon Dec 28 14:53:22 PST 2009

This is exactly what i have ended up doing. And i have had exactly the same
conversation with my wife.

I agree Matrox TH2G is an amazing product - but the massive hike in the
price since Microsoft stopped Vista from monitor spanning has annoyed me
immensely - their product prices have risen by 50% but the products
themselves remain the same.

Anyway - ill leave you to it again.

PS Gene - thank you for that link, a very very useful find indeed - i shall
be handing them some money :)