[simpits-tech] FSX

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 28 13:38:22 PST 2009

Well said Gene,

Spreading it out also helps on the wife front as she tends to forget what
I've actually put out over the years!  I could be fiddling around with a new
toy and say to her ... "This? Oh, I've had that here for years now. Forgot
all about it actually. Don't you remember that box over there in the corner
all these years?

>puzzled look ... leaves basement ... shaking head <

BWHAHAHAHA!