[simpits-tech] FSX

lestatandakasha at msn.com lestatandakasha at msn.com
Mon Dec 28 11:23:56 PST 2009

Gene, if my memory serves me correctly, your building projectors from flat
screen kits and OHP's right?

If that is the case - you wont be using shiny digital widescreen monitors,
and will instead be using standard resolution monitors.

In that case do what i did - don't be looking at a new digital TH2G - Get on
e-bay and pick up an analogue one for $200. I got mine for £90 last year and
its brilliant.

If you don't need bells - don't buy them - you taught me that. The only
difference is the offset adjustment and bezel adjustment, which frankly you
can do by hand by physically shifting the viewpiont of the projectors.

Just an idea, i just hate this "ripoff" mentality that  a lot of FS hardware
companies like Matrox have.

Jamie.