[simpits-tech] How do I create a selective start....

TerryM Terrys_email at charter.net
Fri Aug 7 05:29:37 PDT 2009

SeanG

I'm not a programmer so I can't help you but I think you have a fantastic
idea and hope that there is a programmer among us who will take this project
und their 'wing'.  ;-)    It would be extra nice if the USB dongle you speak
of would also limit the processes the computer booted with to only those
needed to run the particular program, thus increasing performance, but
without the dongle your computer would run normal.

Again, what a great idea

Terry