[simpits-tech] Construction dilemma...

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Thu Nov 20 21:11:30 PST 2008

Gene:

Make some kerf (cut part way through the material)cuts on the back of the hardboard starting about an inch from the bend continue making cuts at about quarter inch intervals until you are about an inch past the bend. Then soak the hard board in water for just a moment, it will become flexible. If the piece is too large to place in a pan soak some cloth in water and leave them wet on the surface until the hardboard begins to absorb the water. Some swelling of the material will occur.

Keep 'em flying
Rob Hommel