[simpits-tech] Construction dilemma...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 20 19:38:27 PST 2008

Greg,

Have you looked at the material they use for Tub Surrounds? You can buy this
too in smaller sized sheets, but it's thin and smooth and white and
flexible.(polystyrene)

Go to the hardware store and tell them you need to replace the back panels
for ten tub surround kits. They'll find it. Cheaper than dirt too.

The bendi-ply I found nice though, even at 1/4". Pretty damned flexible. And
if you Varathane it or something after it's hard as a rock.

Have fun

Rick