[simpits-tech] 747-200 CABIN

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:16:32 PST 2008

Good Luck!!
remember that a 7xx takes up a lot of room... do you want to go the real
route ie get an old airframe and have at it? If you go this route the shell
will cost less than 6months ago as Aluminum prices have taken a tumble you
should be able to buy in the bone yard for $1 to $2 bucks a pound.. Ok you
just bought it.. Now you got to move it... flat bed trailers cranes at both
ends... then where are you going to put it...
even if you only buy the flight deck and windows, etc. (not the lower half)
thats still quite a bit...

ok enjoy it dont crash it..
Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim