[simpits-tech] The timing couldn't have been worse....

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Wed May 28 08:52:32 PDT 2008

So today's my birthday, which means my wife has already bought me a present, and I find this:

http://www.spacecraftfilms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14

That was well within our price cap, too. :( DAMNIT. DOUBLE DAMNIT. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT.  This would have been a terrific
reference. :( :( Now I'm gonna have to wait. Things are too tight at the moment to justify spending this much for the hell of it.

She got me a birthday/fathers day present combined, too, so that ship has already sailed. Shit I say. Twice. Shit shit. :( :(

Anyone want to loan me $85? :D