[simpits-tech] airshows

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Thu May 15 11:21:42 PDT 2008

Ah yes, Tinker that's it. I may or may not be there... Wife is getting induced on Monday! Not sure if I want to make the drive
with a less-than-week-old. ;)

However, I WILL still be around for the Vance airshow. I'll be down at Altus at the time, but wife and kids will still be living
here, and I'll definitely be making the trip up.

Brian