[simpits-tech] Standard aviation guage sizes for a Cessna 172?

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Thu May 15 00:00:15 PDT 2008

Hi Freeman,
Just checked mine and they are 79mm and 56mm respectively. All are the same
sizes except for the yoke hole which mine is 30.5mm
I had my panel but from 4.5mm sheet, I cant remember the name but its not
acrylic, some other stuff that is able to bend and give somewhat rather than
being brittle when bent.
Check out my sim if you'd like to see what can be done. www.chrisb.co.nz.
Look under the Gallery section.

Cheers