[simpits-tech] synchro instruments

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 14:51:30 PDT 2008

man thats ok but there are ezyer ways
think of them (CTr) as little motors,
the stators are 3 winding 120 deg apart. and the rotor single phase ok? (
call them r1,  r2, r3))
now put a 400hz or 60hz on the rotor windings ok?  ( call it s1 & s2)
now what you have to understand that its a phase difference that that makes
it move,
so if you put a wire from s1 to r1 and s2 to r2 or r3 the needle  will
indicate phase differance......
so to make it real simple
take a 3phase 400hz out put 120 deg apart remember. and put them on r1, 2, 3

then if you take r1 to s1 do you get it???????????

enjoy
Cris