[simpits-tech] synchro instruments

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 10:17:43 PDT 2008

I opened one of the Tachometer gauges in my F-4 sim and see it runs on a synchro receiver.  That should be a snap to control with a sender and one of my servos! I can see that this summer's project will be getting a power supply and synchro senders for those gauges and the ADI. Especially if the other engine gauges run from synchros and I think they do. Fun stuff!

  I hear the cheapest way to get senders is to buy cheap instruments that already have them and then you remove them for your own use.

  Justin