[simpits-tech] OFF Topic!!

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Fri Mar 28 10:24:07 PDT 2008

Roy:

Years ago I used to hang out with fiz-x students and educators alike, the number of them which behaved in a like manner was astonishing.
The things I was exposed to were beyond my education and on occasion my imagination. One of my friends went on to teach at a small university, another became a rocket scientist. A third friend who was skilled at math and useless with a hammer also went on to teach and do theoretical physics.

Parties with these folks was always amusing. Drinks like the absolute zero made with liquid nitrogen and absolute vodka were a challenge, for the squeamish substitute dry ice for liquid nitrogen.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?