[simpits-tech] OFF Topic!!

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Fri Mar 28 08:58:15 PDT 2008

His website, http://www.kleinbottle.com/ is
hilarious, too.

On his page for the GIANT Klein bottle, he calls it
"bigger than your average boundless thing." lol

Also quite hilarious is his "Cutting edge jigsaw
puzzles." hehehe.

Feinman is one here is another. Enjoy...

> BTW, feel free to send me presents, I really enjoy
collecting klein bottles.

>  http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/237
>
> Gene knows what I am like when I get into educator
mode, is there any similarity,Gene?

That guy rocks... seen him before somewhere. Wish I'd
been taught by
someone like him :-)

--

Roy Coates.