[simpits-tech] controling a 28v circuit with a 5v

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 15:40:32 PDT 2008

David,
  that does sound good. If relays work fine then I'd be more than happy with that solution. The ones I found on Ebay at the moment however look like 1A. If you notice any at 20mA let me know. I only need 5 of them.

  That looks like a slick little landing gear project that you made, exactly what I had in mind.

  Last night (way too late last night) I made a marker lights board with LEDs that is functioning and it looks nice to see it light up on approach. Next with the LEDs is a stall warning light. That should go nicely with my pedal stall shaker :)

  Justin

  I used 5v low current relays to isolate and control the 28volt lamps.

I built this little circuit board to control the landing gear lamps
for a friends sim.

http://www.737flightsim.com/Misc/relay7.JPG

It uses relays I purchased on ebay and is controlled by a Go-Flight
Landing Gear module. I think I paid $5.00USD for 20 relays.

David
www.737FlightSim.com

http://mail.yahoo.com