[simpits-tech] help

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:37:53 PDT 2008

woh there,
before you 'build' what is your mission, ie game, flight training,
etc. what flight sym are you going to use, ms, x, etc. Is it going to
prototypical? yes what scale, no ok. thats some of the stuff you will
need, are you going to use instruments or and a glass cockpit?
for construction there is a few ways to go.. but 1x1 pine with some
laminate on the outside or inside floors, panels, 1/2 to 3/4 plywood
or mdf.. and put some wheels on it so can rool it around a bit. - Good
Luck
Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us