[simpits-tech] controling a 28v circuit with a 5v

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 08:21:36 PDT 2008

  I thought about that and would be happy to go that route, but as Gene said Im not sure if using only 20mA for the 5V would work well.

  As far as changing lamps goes, I want to control my landing gear indicators, they are 28v but are not lamps. However, If I get them to work then the same system would also work to control the 28v lamp that I also want to function (gear transition light). This is a real sim and all the lamps are 28v and I have power going to them. I dont really want to modify them if I dont have to due to common grounding.

  yes you could run a realy?!
DU if the bulbs are re-lampable then just change the stupid lamps!
Cris

 Aviation Videos
        http://HeritageAviationVideos.fly.to/

  DC-8 Simulator