[simpits-tech] Another TA-4 Sim update

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Mar 11 10:17:19 PDT 2008

>>> http://picasaweb.google.com/NZ6258/TA4KSimulatorCockpit
>>>
>> Very nice!  I love the Escapac seats you've built.  Very good looking.
>> (well except for the ACES II sticker :) )
>
> <Slap!>  They are Escapac Stickers young Gene, ACES II stickers look
> a lot like *them*.  Remember, same manufacturer :)

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me! :)

>> Do you have any CAD plans for the seats?
>
> No, but I will... I currently have them in Corel Draw (back before I
> learned autocad), so I need to import them and fix them up.  It cuts
> out of MDF really easily, and looks not too bad ;-)

Ahh, ok.  You could just export them as DXF and then load 'em up in
AutoCAD.  My ShopBot would love to slice out one or two of those. :)

> Oh, and see in the albumn... I do have a hat to wear.. in fact Brent
> and I (Brent is kinda *my* Rob <g> ) bough a pair of helmets, plus I
> have a cheap Chinese helmet (you can get 'em on ebay for ..well...
> cheap) for people who come for rides ;-)

Yeah, but *my* Rob is crazier than yours.  So Neah.  Ptttht. :)

Good catch on the Chinese helmets.  Do they make the wearer want to get
unconfortably close to any Lockheed Electra based airframes in the area?
:)