[simpits-tech] Another TA-4 Sim update

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 11 10:00:39 PDT 2008

At 02:39 a.m. 12/03/2008, you wrote:

> > http://picasaweb.google.com/NZ6258/TA4KSimulatorCockpit
> >
>Very nice!  I love the Escapac seats you've built.  Very good looking.
>(well except for the ACES II sticker :) )

<Slap!>  They are Escapac Stickers young Gene, ACES II stickers look
a lot like *them*.  Remember, same manufacturer :)

>Do you have any CAD plans for the seats?

No, but I will... I currently have them in Corel Draw (back before I
learned autocad), so I need to import them and fix them up.  It cuts
out of MDF really easily, and looks not too bad ;-)

SeanG

Oh, and see in the albumn... I do have a hat to wear.. in fact Brent
and I (Brent is kinda *my* Rob <g> ) bough a pair of helmets, plus I
have a cheap Chinese helmet (you can get 'em on ebay for ..well...
cheap) for people who come for rides ;-)