[simpits-tech] Holy crap I'm heading to Japan....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Mar 4 16:04:02 PST 2008

> Got all my training dates today. I go to Fairchild
> (BTW Gene... how far? ;)) around 4 April to hang out
Fairchild is on the other side of the state from me.  DO NOT miss their
museum.  The last time I was there they had a four rail-car B-52
simulator.  It was built to travel from base to base for either flight or
navigation training.  Insanely cool.  Take pics of the outside if you do -
all mine are interior shots. :)

Rob - tell him the story about your old man hanging "BOMB" signs on all
the B-36(?) bombers on the flightline at Fairchild. :)

  > and get beat up until 25 April, then I get to be home
> for about a day before heading to Pensacola to be
> dumped into open, shark-infested water and left to
> die, then if I survive that I'll head down to Altus
> on 16 June through the end of October, and finally
> reporting to Kadena on 30 November.

Don't forget to play dodge 'em with a Chinese MiG. :)