[simpits-tech] Holy crap I'm heading to Japan....

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Tue Mar 4 15:57:33 PST 2008

Got all my training dates today. I go to Fairchild
(BTW Gene... how far? ;)) around 4 April to hang out
and get beat up until 25 April, then I get to be home
for about a day before heading to Pensacola to be
dumped into open, shark-infested water and left to
die, then if I survive that I'll head down to Altus
on 16 June through the end of October, and finally
reporting to Kadena on 30 November.

So naturally I spent an entire day today chasing
paperwork all over base, making phone calls that
would probably bankrupt an average household, and
just in general wasting government resources to the
max extent possible... ;) PCSing is so much fun...
overseas doubly so... add in a baby on the way and an
adoption in progress and you have one happy camper
here in Oklahoma... lol

Brian

heading to Japan....

 >Sounds, cool! my email is heritageaviation at
yahoo.com

Justin

Hey man, Witchita isn't that far away. ;) I might be
able to make it up
 again sometime soon just for that! :D

No worries about the 135 sim, lord knows I'll see
enough of those very
 soon. ;)

Brian