[simpits-tech] Platform

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 09:56:30 PDT 2008

> If only I had the space, the money, the time....... ;-)

Now THAT sounds familiar here too Sean.
Still ya never know ,,, its going to be interesting to watch.
Maybe I'm the only nut into motion  :-)
Haaaa,, I'm a sick man !!
Jim NZ

No your not the only nut into motion. 8 ) I still (in my spare time) work on drawings to do a full 3 axis continuous 360 degree cockpit.

With today's tech at hand it can be done. Just make sure you display lot's of signs to warn people to stay seated in the sim till it stops. not too mention rig up an emergency stop bar that doesn't put the passenger in danger of being pinched. not to mention probably 12 other similiar safety features.

> If only I had the space, the money, the time....... ;-)

Now THAT sounds familiar here too Sean.
Still ya never know ,,, its going to be interesting to watch.
Maybe I'm the only nut into motion  :-)
Haaaa,, I'm a sick man !!
Jim NZ

> If only I had the space, the money, the time....... ;-)
>
> Sean
>
> At 09:21 p.m. 15/06/2008, you wrote:
>>SeanG ,,,  OK now lets get that TA-4   MOVING  !!!
>>
>>http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=160805948
>>
>>I need the room !!!
>>
>>JimNZ
>>(JimNZ slinks back into lurking mode)