[simpits-tech] Cockpit demensions

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 8 05:46:24 PDT 2008

Freeman, Gene et all,

I have an older copy of Auto Cad here. Probably 5 years old. Do you think
that will do?

I haven't used Auto Cad in 20 years, but I'm willing to muddle through.

I have run into quite a few sites where I can get gauge dimensions and
placement, but the actual size and shape of the panel is the clincher.
Doesn't have to be perfect, but since that's the first step in the project
I'd like to be relatively close.

I was at an auction yesterday where there was an older 48" plot printer for
sale. The kind that has a half dozen pens in a cradle/carousel. No-one bid
on it and I think I could probably pick it up for 50 bucks. Leaving the
auction and still seeing it standing there all lonely like in the corner
gave me a nagging feeling. There were even several boxes of ink. Suppose
it's worth bothering with?

Rick