[simpits-tech] Why do people feel compelled to fix whatisn'tbroken?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Jun 4 19:44:49 PDT 2008

> As a sysad and software developer for the last 22 years I would
> happily recommend Vista over any version of Windows.  But Mac OSX and
> Linux are still better <grin>

For that I won't have your geek card cancelled because of the Vista
commentary. :)

Have you had a chance to get imperial versions of those panel drawings you
found?

BTW, for those that might be interested, I've got a good set of drawings
for the Grob 109 instrument panel.  It's been recently modelled in
FlightGear.  For those that don't know, the Grob is a motor glider.
Pretty neat airplane too.