[simpits-tech] Why do people feel compelled to fix whatisn'tbroken?

Freeman Pascal pascal at pascal.org
Wed Jun 4 18:34:23 PDT 2008

Not to belabor the issue, but I have been happily using Vista Ultimate
at home and Vista Business at work for over a year now.  I much prefer
it over XP.  I have had NO, and I mean NO problems with it.  Of course
I'm running high end machines with dual and quad core processors, 8Gb
RAM, and nVidia 8800 GTX (2 at home in SLI).

As a sysad and software developer for the last 22 years I would
happily recommend Vista over any version of Windows.  But Mac OSX and
Linux are still better <grin>

-Freeman