[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Jun 4 09:04:21 PDT 2008

> Where can I get one of those...
>
> ...no, not the picture....the gun!  I really need one.  I just replanted the
> whole front yard by the street and Morons keep driving through the soft mud
> with no grass yet and leaving very large gullies that i have to go smooth
> out and replant the grass on.  I think just having it sitting out on the
> lawn with a sign that says..."go ahead...make my day" would probably work.
> ;)

Mark, may I suggest a sign that reads, "Caution: Severe Tire Damage May
Result" posted in a couple of places along the lawn edge?  What they don't
know will keep your yard free of tire tracks. *Evil Grin*

Alternately, you can post some of these:

http://www.icenimilitaria.co.uk/assets/achtungminenbig.jpg

:)