[simpits-tech] General ino and a Question for GeneB

Mark Collins mcollins at null.net
Wed Jun 4 09:00:00 PDT 2008

Where can I get one of those...

...no, not the picture....the gun!  I really need one.  I just replanted the
whole front yard by the street and Morons keep driving through the soft mud
with no grass yet and leaving very large gullies that i have to go smooth
out and replant the grass on.  I think just having it sitting out on the
lawn with a sign that says..."go ahead...make my day" would probably work.
;)

Mark