[simpits-tech] Momentary Toggle switches

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 3 16:41:12 PDT 2008

Very nice work Jim. That is a lot of work.

And thanks for Un-Lurking! ha.

This one doesn't seem to have input for Axis. Just switches? (I could have
missed something)

Not that Axis matters, because I will be using stand alone (perhaps built
in - but USB) Yoke and pedals, BUT,

I want something which will allow me to use real switches in a panel for
things like, Lights, Fuel Pump, Batteries etc. All those single lever toggle
or rocker switches as keyboard strokes in X-Plane. I would also like the
ability to incorporate the Trim wheel, as well as Autplilot, Heading , VS,
controls etc. (with pots(Axis?))

Is this possible with this unit?

Rick