[simpits-tech] FSX

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:37:22 PDT 2008

I did it with 2 dual core Opteron Processors 2.4 dual Geforce 7800GTX 512
megs and 3 gigs of ecc ram .Iam now running a Mac Pro with Dual quads and 3.2
Xeon processors and 16 gigs of ram +dual 8800 512 and the Opteron will run
the dual quads into the ground .If you want a balls out system you can not
buy it built you need to buy components and they are not cheap SuperMicro
Motherboard require a server or workstation chasis MB $400 +processors
$500/pair
Chasis $400 video cards $1000/pair ECC ram $125 gig for Corasair 3 gigs
,Power supply 800watt super cool $200.Thad will run guaranteed or did run
FS-X balls out
everything to the max

regard's

Bill