[simpits-tech] FSX

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:11:23 PDT 2008

Hi Frank,

I stopped using my FSX for now, still with FS9.

FSX is too demanding for the resources, yet it offers less gizmos.

FS9 has less glitches yet has more applications thats suitable for todays
hardware.

For FSX to run smoothly like FS9, you may need two or three desktops with
dual core, 512 video cards, with 2bg memory, run it on LAN, then distribute
your scenery, instruments, and field of views into six monitors. your video
card must be uniform so they will work well with each other and not scale
down to the poorest frame rates.

Hope this works,

Delor