[simpits-tech] Using Pots for position sensing (part 2)

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Sat Dec 6 14:22:43 PST 2008

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008, Rick Davis wrote:

> Don't get all sappy on us Roy.
> I got aches and pains in places I didn't know I had. Hernias, haemorrhoids,
> Melanoma, BCC, my mind don't work that good these days. Old-Timers and at a
> young age.

I've just done a 9 hour stretch working on the sim - boy does my back
complain, but I now have a floor!!

> My kids are grown up and gone thank God.  But I do have to say ... the smell
> of baby powder is somehow a wonderful thing.

Nooo... not any more. Current thinking is that baby powder can cause
respiratory problems.

> I think you should be commended for bringing forth offspring, which you have
> control over. I had little control over mine.

Control?  since when !!!?

> The "ex" took 'em along with my credit, savings and future! ha ha
> Fortunately, my life is much, much, better now. (thanks to my new gal)
> I hope you understand I was just having some fun. I was thinking about a
> "bug sim" or something.

Women come and women go - financial stabilty just goes! ;-)

> LAUGH for God's Sake.

Believe me - I do, it's the only thing they ain't taxed yet !

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.
E-Mail: r.coates at liv.ac.uk