[simpits-tech] Using Pots for position sensing (part 2)

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 5 16:32:06 PST 2008

Don't get all sappy on us Roy.

I got aches and pains in places I didn't know I had. Hernias, haemorrhoids,
Melanoma, BCC, my mind don't work that good these days. Old-Timers and at a
young age.

My kids are grown up and gone thank God.  But I do have to say ... the smell
of baby powder is somehow a wonderful thing.

I think you should be commended for bringing forth offspring, which you have
control over. I had little control over mine.

The "ex" took 'em along with my credit, savings and future! ha ha

Fortunately, my life is much, much, better now. (thanks to my new gal)

I hope you understand I was just having some fun. I was thinking about a
"bug sim" or something.

LAUGH for God's Sake.