[simpits-tech] Using Pots for position sensing (part 2)

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 6 13:46:25 PST 2008

I'll have to admit Roy, when I first saw it, I thought it was some new
assortment of toys for the garden.

Then I thought ... who in the hell could afford that? Then I saw the eyes
going up and down on the little whatchmacallit guy.

Is there any animation in this, or is it all electronic/robotic? And are you
working on this? Putting all the jokes aside, it really is sort of cutting
edge cartoon wise don't you think? Remember the old Stingray show with the
puppets, where you could actually see the strings! "Mareeena, mareeeena."

I'm dating myself.

Rick