[simpits-tech] headsets

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 18:51:15 PDT 2008

Joab,
  I certainly do love places like that! :)

  You wont recognize the pair you sent me. They have been painted gold and have Blue Angels script on them. I needed them a brighter color so that they stand out in pics and on video. Plus it helps add to the Blue Angels look. Im happy with them, they pick up our voices better than I expected.

  In other news I was asked to enter my sim in a parade on Flag Day. We are going to use a real airplane tug from the Kansas Museum of Military History to pull it. That should look pretty neat. The rest of the day the sim will be in operation at the museum's open house and networked with the other sim.

  Justin