[simpits-tech] VATsim

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 10 23:28:44 PDT 2008

Umm, you mean;
Install FSInn
Run FSInn
Enter your ID and password
Enjoy....

Love VATSIM..... :)

But seriously, it is actually easy once you get
past the politically correct, can't offend anyone
mumbo jumbo rules and regs.  Just get your ID and
password, go to the FSInn website  and follow
their step-by-step install guide. (SB3 is
probably quite similar... I am an FSInn fan...)

Oh, and both SB3 and FSInn work across a network,
so you can use them in your sims...

Sean

At 10:38 a.m. 11/04/2008, you wrote:
>Yeaa, somebody should go a more simple way
 to make online flying a lot easier