[simpits-tech] AFB and F16s

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat Apr 12 22:55:45 PDT 2008

Yeah I was at AMARC once.....just give me two days and a trailor in that
place. :) Quite a few F-4's, plenty of T-38's too, I was particularly
interested in the planes (T-38's mostly, as I recall) that had been whacked
off behind the cockpit, leaving the entire nose and cockpit by itself. I
wonder how much they would really want for something like this? Esepcially if
it's stripped and has little or no salvage value.

Btw, on the way to Pima Air Museum, there is a military complex, National
Guard or something like that I think. Did you notice the nice looking
simulator in the parking lot on a trailor? Both times I was at the musem I
noticed the sim on the way there. Would be neat to investigate it and see
what it's used for and what it can do.

	-Matt Bailey