[simpits-tech] Kansas Cosmosphere

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Sun Apr 6 16:27:13 PDT 2008

Brian:

I would recommend trying this tact, as a former member of the cosmosphere join the museum. I was living in Colorado Springs so while I
couldn't very well attend the museum functions. I could get access to the museum director ask questions etc. Being a museum member even a junior member gets you access.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel