[simpits-tech] Wiring harness layout board...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 08:21:42 PDT 2007

 gene,

yes actually just those connectors wouldn't be to bad, trying to show the 50 individual wires going to it certainly would. Is that the highest density connector the 15 has?

Ben,

ya that reminds me I have some AF and Naval electronic books I know the AF books that I have don't have anything about wiring. I'll have to check the Naval ones.

Mike